This two day course is ideal for Interior and Retail Designers. Regardless of whether you are using Vectorworks Architect or Vectorworks Spotlight, you will look at how to start with an initial survey to creating a simple interior scene with both 2D and 3D views.
- Import an external file from an architect or client and ensure it's the right scale/size.
- Model architectural features such as walls, doors, windows and stairs.
- Create kitchen and bathroom layouts with the Vectorworks cabinetry tools and symbol libraries.
- Create lighting and circuiting plans can then be produced using specialist Vectorworks tools.
- Use built in data within the model to produce Door, Window and Room Finish schedules.
- Use simple 3D Modelling techniques to create bespoke objects, and props, such as items of furniture.
- Create basic lighting and basic rendering with Renderworks.
Recommended Follow On Courses
This course does cover an introduction to modelling, lighting and rendering. However, delegates may choose to explore these topics in more depth with follow-on training. Alternatively, a fuller architectural course is available.
The cost of this two day course is £495 plus VAT per delegate, when taken on our public schedule, at our training centre in Newbury. Customers requiring company specific or onsite training should contact us for a quote. Please note, training at residential addresses is not available. The costincludes a training manual, tea, coffee, and essential chocolate biscuits. We can provide a light lunch if required, but most of our delegates choose to lunch out in one of the many coffee shops in Newbury. Vectorworks Service Select customers will receive a 10% discount on this course when taken as part of our public schedule. The discount does not apply to company-specific or onsite courses. Student rates are available.